Your invitation to The Auden Rooms launch event: Friday May 18
Corporate users, trainers and event organisers are being invited to a launch event at The Auden Rooms, Hotel La Tour Birmingham on Friday May 18.
- check out our dedicated conference and events floor
- find out how to become a customer service fanatic
- meet Olympian Steve Cram: get set for London 2012
- pick up guest membership of our Business Club
Starting at 11am, you’ll be whisked up to The Auden Rooms, the dedicated conference and meetings floor at the new city centre hotel. There’ll be a chance to look round, network over lunch and meet Hotel La Tour MD Jane Schofield. You’ll also hear from Jane and Chris Daffy, founder of The Academy of Service Excellence, on why they’re fanatical about customer service.
Olympian Steve Cram MBE will be talking about how technology is changing the face of how we view sport and there’ll be a chance to chat to him about his thoughts on London 2012. A British icon, Steve is one of the finest athletes of his generation. He’s a world, Olympic, European and commonwealth medalist and was recognised for his sporting achievements as BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 1983 and receiving his MBE in 1986.
Schedule for the day is 11am arrival, 11.30am Jane Schofield and Chris Daffy on delivering customer service wows, 12.30 lunch, 1.30 an audience with Steve Cram MBE, 2.30 tours of the hotel.
To secure places for you and a colleague, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 4 (numbers limited so please get in touch soon).
As a thank you for attending, you can pick up a three month membership to our Business Club. Privileges include:
- your own key to access the business floor anytime Monday to Friday
- use, with one guest, of our stylish business lounge with free wifi, drinks and snacks
- discounts at Aalto Restaurant and Café Ezra