Warning: if you have a pillow fight you will make a lot of dust.
We are extremely proud that so many of our guests go out of their way to comment on the cleanliness of our hotel. It’s all down to hard work, elbow grease and plenty of know how from our brilliant housekeeping team.
These guys know their stuff: here are a few tips to help you with your spring cleaning:
- Do away with those irritating sticky marks on your PuVC window frames: go at them with WD40.
- Candle wax on your best tablecloth? Brown paper and an iron really do work.
- So much dust and so little time: dust first then vaccuum, this way you sweep away any debris which ends up on the floor.
- Vaccuum hard floors first (this removes any hair) then mop.
- Antibacterial hand gel does wonders shifting stubborn stains on plastic (equally good taking off the sticky residue left behind by labels).
- Carpet dent from furniture: stick an ice cube on the indentation as the slowly-released water fluffs up the pile and it will spring back into place.
- Don’t use chemicals on glass as they cause a build-up: water and a cotton cloth are all you need for a squeaky clean finish.
I miss you Housekeeping team!!! U the best!!!