As Hotel La Tour prepares for its March 26 opening, it is proud to be part of a city of change.
By 2015 the city will have:
- a £600m redeveloped transport hub at New Street Station
- a £65m runway at Birmingham International Airport
- the largest public library in the UK
And there’s more good news, with:
- a £100m John Lewis store coming as part of the New Street redevelopment
- a £120m leisure and entertainment complex at the NEC.
Birmingham is a city with ambition, drive, energy and ideas. Come and visit us soon!